1. The butter greenhouse softens.
2. Pour the brown sugar and oatmeal and stir.
3. Pour the low-gluten flour and baking soda.
4. Knead it with your hands.
5. Squeeze a little in the palm of your hand and rub it round and then press it flat.
6. Place the prepared one on the baking tray.
7. Preheat the oven, put the middle layer on the upper and lower fire at 160℃ and bake for 20 minutes.
Freshly baked biscuits are relatively soft, so don't rush to take them out. Put them in the oven for 10 minutes before taking them out. They are very crispy. There are a lot of larger particles in brown sugar, it is better to sieve