Preparation: Weigh the ingredients in advance, boil the pumpkin puree, and squeeze it with a juicer
Flour with pumpkin puree, oil, yeast
Stir until there is no dry powder
Knead the dough until smooth
5. Separate 15g
6. Add cocoa powder and knead until smooth
Divide them equally into five points
Take a portion and roll it into a circle. Use a knife to lightly engrave the word rice, and divide the edge into 8 equal portions along the carved lines.
Continue to divide each part by two knives, stick 3 strips and 3 strips together, take--part of the cocoa dough, knead and flatten, and stick the middle
10. Is pressing out the grid with a fork
11. All done, boil the hot water, put a piece of oil paper on each
Bring hot water to a boil, turn off the heat, and ferment with water, and ferment to 5 times the size.
Bring to a boil again, steam for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
13. The beautiful sunflower buns are ready
14. I want to be your eternal sunflower princess