1. Steam the pumpkin, puree it with a mixer, mix it with flour and yeast, and knead it into a smooth dough
2. No need to ferment, just roll the dough into long strips and cut into equal-sized noodles. The red bean paste filling is also divided into corresponding equal parts.
3. Roll the dough into a bun skin and wrap it with red bean paste
4. Pinch the mouth tightly, the mouth is down
5. Use a spatula to press out the stripes, and insert a red date into the top
6. Put the wrapped buns in a steamer with a damp cloth. There should be a space in the middle, which will grow bigger when steaming. Fermented to 1.5 times larger
7. Bring water to a boil on high heat, steam on medium heat for 20 minutes, turn off the heat, simmer for 3-5 minutes, then remove the lid
8. Golden color, beautiful and generous
9. Fluffy and soft, nutritious and delicious
After steaming, simmer for 3-5 minutes before removing the lid. When opening the lid, be careful not to drip water from the lid on the noodles.