by Nine Color Deer
1. Mix ordinary flour and cornmeal.
2. Yeast is melted in warm milk.
3. And form a group.
4. Put it into the inner pot of the pressure cooker and spread it flat and enlarge the jujube on the surface. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment twice as big in a warm place.
5. Just activate the pressure cooker cake button.
1. Add the amount of liquid according to the situation, the softer the surface, the softer the finished product.
2. For softer ones, add baking powder.
3. It can also be steamed directly in the pot.