by Xiaoyingzi Gourmet
1. Wash the pumpkin, peel and cut into small pieces
2. Put it in a steamer and steam it
3. Crush it with a spoon while it's hot and let it cool for later use
4. Put 500 grams of flour into the mixing tank, add pumpkin puree
5. 4 grams of yeast is boiled with 100 grams of hydration and poured directly into the flour
6. Kneader until smooth and ferment
7. The pumpkin dough will be ready when it is doubled and filled with bubbles
8. 4 grams of yeast is dissolved with 260 grams of hydration and added to another 500 grams of flour to form a dough and the fermentation is only twice as large.
9. Knead the finished dough vigorously, divide each into 2 doughs to drain the air inside. Knead it smoothly and let it rest for a few minutes.
10. Take the yellow pumpkin dough and the white plain dough separately
11. Roll out into thin slices with a width of 20cm and a thickness of 0.5cm, then stack the two slices, pour olive oil on the surface and brush evenly with a brush
12. Sprinkle fine salt first, then spread evenly with your hands, then sprinkle with citronella powder and turmeric powder, and spread them evenly
13. Fold from the top and bottom to the middle, each station 1/4
14. Brush with oil, sprinkle with salt, sprinkle with couma and turmeric powder
15. Fold it in half and arrange it into a long strip
16. Use a knife to cut into small doses of equal size, any size you want but equal
17. Pick up a dough and squeeze it in the middle
18. Fold in half and twist 2 turns
19. Tighten to the middle and finish forming
20. Put the finished embryo mat and basket cloth in the steamer for about 10-15 minutes, weigh it with your hands, because it is full of air, it will become lighter, and it can be steamed.
21. Boil the pot on high heat, turn to medium and low heat for 15 minutes, turn off the heat, wait for 3 minutes to open the lid and start the pot
22. Put it out of the pot and let it cool on the lid
1. Whether steamed buns or Hanamaki, the amount of water is generally half of the flour. If you want a solid taste, you can use less water. For softness, add about 10 grams of water. The Hanamaki is too soft to be shaped. The shape is not good, so the noodles are slightly harder to make a beautiful shape
2. Roll the dough sheet to a width of 20 cm because the width is just right when rolled up.
3. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat. Don't rush to open the lid after turning off the heat. Let it sit for 3 minutes before opening the lid.