by Five meals a day
1. Ingredients: 45g red pepper, 1 shiitake mushroom, 45g onion, 30g amaranth, 70g water, 90g plain flour
2. 30 grams of amaranth leaves + 70 grams of water into the cooking stick to make amaranth juice, without filtering, take 90 grams of amaranth juice directly and 90 grams of flour.
3. Blend into a thick paste.
4. You can drop down, thick chunks drop down.
5. Put the piping bag in the cup and pour the thick paste into the piping bag for later use.
6. Little coup! How to cleverly remove the small black particles under the mushroom umbrella? First look at the small black grains hidden under the shiitake mushroom umbrella, put water in a bowl, sprinkle a little salt, soak the shiitake mushrooms for 5 minutes, then take it out, the shiitake mushrooms become white and clean. Rinse the brine on the shiitake mushrooms with clean water.
7. Dice mushrooms, red pepper, and onion.
8. Pour oil in a hot pan, add the onions and fry them until they are fragrant.
9. Stir fry with mushrooms.
10. Stir-fry the mushrooms with red pepper.
11. Stir-fry for 10 seconds, add a bowl of water and boil.
12. After boiling, turn to low heat, take out the piping bag, cut a mouth, the size of the mouth determines the thickness of the noodles, perpendicular to the pot, squeeze hard, after squeezing, wait until the noodles change color and solidify before turning.
13. Cook on low heat for 2,3 minutes. Over 1 year old, you can add a little salt to taste.
14. Taste the softness and hardness of the following before out of the pan.
15. carry out.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium?
Pay attention to senior nutritionist mothers, don’t worry about anything. WeChat public account "five meals a day"