1. First, peel the pumpkin and remove its flesh, cut into pieces and steam it in a steamer.
2. Pour the pumpkin into a puree, sift the flour and yeast into the dough.
3. Put it in a pot and ferment to the picture. That's it.
4. Take a piece of the dough and knead it to exhaust air, then roll it into a large dough cake and brush it with a layer of oil.
5. Roll up from one side.
6. Cut into triangles like the picture.
7. Take a cut piece with the triangle tip facing up.
8. Press it with chopsticks, and don't use too much force to avoid disconnection.
9. When everything is done, just put it in the pot and steam it for 15 minutes.