1. Steam the carrots, puree them with a blender, and set aside
2. Carrot puree is mixed with flour and yeast to form a smooth dough
3. Roll the dough into a rectangular dough, brush a layer of cooking oil, and cut into noodles about 1.5 fingers wide
4. Take a noodle and roll it up from one end
5. Use toothpicks or fine chopsticks to press out 5 patterns on the side of the noodle rolls to form a five-petal flower, and put 1-2 grains of wolfberry (or raisins, red dates, etc.) in the middle
6. Arrange the shape of the flower and put it in a steaming tray (or steamer) to proof it to 1.5 times its size
7. Bring water to a boil on high heat, steam on medium heat for 20 minutes, simmer for 3-5 minutes, then remove the lid
8. Golden color, beautiful appearance
9. Fluffy and soft, nutritious and delicious
1. After steaming, simmer for 3-5 minutes before removing the lid. When opening the lid, be careful not to drip the water on the noodles.
2. Carrots already have a sweet taste. Whether you need to add sugar or not depends on your preference.