1. Wash the cabbage, separate the cabbage gang and the cabbage leaves, and cut them into large pieces. Frozen tofu is thawed ahead of time.
2. After the pan is heated, pour half a bowl of oil, add the shrimp heads, fry on low heat until the shrimp heads are cooked and slightly charred, and fry until the shrimp oil is produced.
3. Remove the shrimp heads and pour dry oil for a later use, add scallions and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Turn to high heat, add the cabbage gang, and stir fry for two minutes.
5. Add the cabbage leaves and continue to stir fry until the cabbage leaves are soft and turn off the heat.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of oil in a separate pot, heat up, add flour and stir-fry until the flour is slightly yellow.
7. Pour two small bowls of water and bring it to a boil. This is milky white soup.
8. Add the frozen tofu, simmer in a lid over medium heat and simmer for two minutes.
9. Add the cabbage that has been fried just now, add all the seasonings, turn to a low heat, and simmer again with a lid, about 8 minutes.
10. Then add the shrimp, simmer in the lid, simmer for two minutes, and turn off the heat.
11. Weigh out and serve with shrimps and shrimp heads on top, sprinkle with chopped green onion for decoration. Dominate the kitchen with just one cup of abalone and scallops XO hot sauce
1. For prawns, take out the shrimp thread, otherwise it will affect the taste and appearance.
2. Fresh tofu can be used if there is no frozen tofu.
3. I used the slightly spicy XO sauce, one spoonful of the mouth, it was tender and smooth, with a sense of elasticity and spicy enough flavor.