1. Jiangmi's choice, this round grain tastes sticky. Ours is called "Jiang Mi", in some places it is called "Nuo Mi"
2. Soak in clean water overnight and put it in a cool place
3. Pour out the water the next day and rinse twice with clean water
4. Soak the bamboo leaves in clean water for an hour, wipe each leaf with a clean towel, there is dust on the leaves, and then boil it for 5 minutes.
5. Candied dates, washed jujube, thick white thread for clothes, scissors, soup spoon for Sheng Jiangmi
6. I started from the tip of the leaf and folded a triangle
7. Fold in half into a triangle, first enlarge the dates, then add rice, and put two candied dates on top. There is a video on the Internet to watch. It’s not convenient to take pictures when I pack it myself. It looks like this initially. This is the last leaf left. I have finished packing.
8. Put the wrapped rice dumplings into the steamer one by one and arrange them
9. Put a curtain of steamed buns on the zongzi, and then put a steel basin that can be put into it. The basin is filled with water and lid, so that it can hold the zongzi and prevent the zongzi from turning over and boil when the water is boiling. Eggs can be placed in the basin. , Put more if you like
10. Simmer for two hours! Take the pot out, break the egg skin into the zongzi, cook for another half an hour, turn off the heat and let it go overnight, you can eat it the next day!
The rice dumplings are mainly soaked in rice and boiled over a slow fire. It is recommended not to use a pressure cooker. Because the pressure cooker is pressed out, it is not tough to eat. It is better to soak overnight and then eat it. Cold blisters