1. Buy back fresh pork belly, wash and drain, and cut into thin and even slices
2. Put the pork belly in a basin, add green onions, ginger, aniseed, sweet noodle sauce, salt, chicken essence, soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, and water to marinate. If you like sweetness, you can add more soft sugar
3. Mix the glutinous rice with the rice, fry the rice, you need to add anise, and fry the rice until the color is golden
4. The next step is to work hard. Take the fried rice out and use a dough roll to roll it into crushed rice noodles. In order to make the rice noodles have a good oil absorption effect, don't roll them too much. If you want to save effort, just hit it with a food processor. Remember not to break it too much!
5. Stir the rice noodles and pork belly. Dip the marinated pork slices with the rice noodles one by one. The marinating time is 3 hours.
6. Place the pork belly skin toward the bottom of the bowl. Fill the top with rice noodles and level, put it in a steamer and steam for 1 and a half hours
7. After turning off the heat, place the bowl upside down on the plate and open the bowl. You can start eating~
1. The rice noodles should not be too large or too fine;
2. When frying rice noodles, add a star anise to make the meat more flavorful;
3. Add sweet noodle sauce to marinate meat slices! The steamed rice noodle meat is fragrant!