1. Cut the foreleg meat into pieces, add a little pepper, a spoon each of light soy sauce, soy sauce, and cooking wine, scallions, ginger, and salt. Stir evenly and marinate for at least 6 hours.
2. Wash the rice and soak in clean water for 2 hours. After draining, add one spoonful of light soy sauce, one spoonful of dark soy sauce, two spoonfuls of edible oil, and appropriate amount of salt to mix well.
3. Time for soaking rice to make preparations ~ After cleaning the bamboo leaves, boil them in boiling water for 5 minutes to remove them, and cut off the stems and roots for later use.
4. Take two bamboo leaves, put the head and the tail upside down and place them on top of each other. They are bent into a bucket shape in the middle, and there should be no gaps at the bottom.
5. Put seasoned rice in the bottom layer, two pieces of lean meat and one piece of fat meat in the middle, and a layer of rice on the top layer.
6. Bend the bamboo leaves on the head to cover the ingredients in the bucket, and the bamboo leaves completely cover the body of the dumpling.
7. Tie the zong body with a rope, not too tight. This picture is mainly for everyone to look at the corners. The bent bamboo leaves must wrap the dumplings tightly.
8. Lay the wrapped zongzi neatly.
9. Pour in water and finish the rice dumplings. After boiling, turn to low heat and cook for two hours.
1. The meat is best to choose fat and lean, with the best taste. Don't worry about getting tired, your worry is superfluous.
2. Remember to cut off the roots of the bamboo leaves.
3. Salt should be put in the seasoning of meat and rice. Put it in an appropriate amount according to your own taste. It is too weak to affect the taste.
4. Don't press too hard when wrapping and tying the rope, the rice will rise when it is cooked to prevent the rice from overflowing.