Long grain rice: 100 grams, round grain rice: 150 grams.
First prepare the raw materials. After that, the red dates are pitted and cut into small pieces so that the aroma can be easily steamed out. For Jiangmi, I chose long-grain and round-grain. When I make it, I can choose one. Personally think that long grains are stickier than round grains
2. Soak the glutinous rice and rice for one hour, the soaked rice is easy to be steamed and steamed thoroughly, and the taste will be better
3. Cut the pineapple in the middle, and then carefully cut out the flesh in the middle to make two pineapple trays. Be careful not to scratch the outer skin when you gouge it. Then take a small part of the pulp and cut it into small pieces (forgot to take the picture~~)
4. Mix the rice, rice, red dates, pineapple meat, raisins, and rock sugar together, evenly put them in two pineapple trays, then add a little water (you can also add pineapple juice)
5. Steam it in a pressure cooker, steam for 10 minutes, then stir the pineapple rice, turn the rice below to the top, and steam for another 15 minutes. Because the pineapple tray is very thick, the rice underneath is not well-ripe, so be sure to stir it in the middle
6. Finally you’re done, the fragrant pineapple rice is ready
If you like softer rice, you can add more water~