1. Pour the inverted syrup, liquid soap, and peanut oil into the basin in sequence, and mix thoroughly to emulsify;
2. Sift into moon cake powder;
3. Knead the lid and relax the cling film for more than 1 hour, and a longer time will not affect;
4. The 50g mold used for pineapple filling, the ratio of the crust to the filling is 3:7, and each 35g pineapple filling is rounded separately;
5. Divide the cake crust into 15g each, and round them separately;
6. Flatten the pie crust dough with your fingers, and put on the filling;
7. Turn the crust over to wrap the filling;
8. Use the power of your fingers and palm to gently push the crust up until the crust completely covers the filling;
9. Knead all
10. The wrapped cake crust is evenly patted with a little flour to prevent sticking, and then put into the moon cake mold to make a shape;
11. Preheat the oven at 200°, bake the middle layer for 5 minutes and take it out. After it cools a little, brush the egg mixture evenly on the protruding parts of the pattern, and then continue to bake at 180° for about 15 minutes, the whole process is about 20 minutes.
12. Finished picture
1. It is not necessary to buy special moon cake powder, directly use the ratio of high-gluten flour and low-gluten flour 1: 9; 2. In terms of fillings, it is strongly recommended that Lianxianglou's moon cakes can maintain their shape when they are baked, and whether the skin and fillings are Without separation, whether the oil can be returned smoothly has a lot to do with the filling itself. It is good to choose an old brand with a good reputation.