1. Mix the invert syrup and ghee, add the medium powder and mix well from bottom to top, and leave it at room temperature for more than two hours.
2. Make 35 grams of each filling
3. Make 15 grams each of the pie crust and let it sit for five minutes.
4. Put the mold into the baking tray, put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 5 minutes, take out and brush the egg liquid (the egg liquid is the whole egg yolk and a quarter of the egg white, and it must be thinly brushed)
5. Bake it and leave it for two days to return to the oil to succeed.