1. First make moon cake dough. Add the liquid soap to the inverted syrup, stir gently, mix well, and then add peanut oil in two batches. Stir gently. After mixing, add the next peanut oil. Then add 150g of flour, mix with "Z" shape until no dry powder is visible, cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours, or refrigerate overnight.
2. Take out the rested flour, prepare the remaining flour, add pressure little by little, do not knead the dough. When the dough reaches a moderately firm, non-sticky state, it's fine.
3. Take out the mooncake filling and rub the clothes evenly.
4. Using a 50g mooncake mold, divide the mooncake skin into 15g balls and the mooncake filling into 35g balls according to the ratio of skin: sink = 3:7. Set aside.
5. Take a portion of the mooncake skin, flatten it with a scraper, try to make it thick in the middle and thin on both sides, pick it up gently, put it on the tiger’s mouth, put the weighed mooncake filling on it, push up little by little, and slowly tighten , After closing, twist into a cylindrical shape.
6. Prepare the mold, put in the flower piece, pour a little flour into the bucket to prevent sticking, put the cylinder into the mold bucket with the mouth down, press on the scraper to form, and place it directly on the baking tray after the film is removed.
7. Preheat the oven to 230°C on top and 170°C on bottom. At this time, beat the egg liquid evenly through a sieve for later use.
8. Spray a little bit of water on the mooncake, put it in the middle and lower layer of the oven, bake for about 6 minutes, the surface will turn yellow, take it out and let it cool until it is slightly warmer than your hand, brush the egg liquid, use a wool brush to dip the egg liquid, use a fifth of the brush head Brush the raised areas of the mooncakes 3 to 4 times.
9. Return the mooncakes with egg wash to the oven and continue to bake them for about 10 minutes, until the surface color becomes heavy, you can take them out.
10. Pack when the temperature drops to the hand temperature, and keep it sealed.