1. Prepare the ingredients, forget the baking oil
2. Mix the syrup with alkaline water and baking oil together with a manual whisk
3. Sift in the mooncake special powder and stir it with a manual whisk
4. Then grasp and pinch into a ball
5. Wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to stand for one hour for later use
6. Wait for the time for the crust to steam the egg yolk
7. Divide the mooncake filling into 20 grams each and shape it into a ball, mash the egg yolk and set aside.
8. Put the mooncake filling in your hand and press flat, take seven grams of salted egg yolk and put it in the middle
9. Wrap all the egg yolks with mooncake filling and make rounds for later use
10. The crust is awake and divided into 23 grams of dough, and rounded
11. Sprinkle a little flour on the silicone mat, use a rolling pin to roll into a thin crust, put the cake slices in your palms, put a mooncake filling in the middle, and wrap the mooncake filling with the crust.
12. Dip some flour on your hands and round the dough
13. Put the cake embryo into the moon cake mold
14. Put your mouth down on the table, press down firmly, and then lift the moon cake mold
15. Press them and put them in a preheated oven with a high and low heat of 200 degrees, bake them for five minutes, and then take them out and brush them with a little egg yolk, then put them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the surface is golden.
16. Ding Ding, baked
This amount makes ten 50g moon cakes