1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Knead and leave for 10 minutes
3. Take out the white dough and cut it into about 15 grams of dough. Pinch out the nest and pack about 10 grams of red bean paste into the mouth and round it.
4. I used black to make the panda’s ears, eyes and nose, and green to make bamboo and red to make the red face.
5. Then stick some water on the glutinous rice balls, and a bear head will appear.
6. Then make the shapes and colors you want in turn
7. Boil the water in the pot and boil the water, add the dumplings and cook
8. Cook on medium heat
9. Just cook until it comes to the surface
10. fish out
11. Serve as you go
Use vegetable juice or fruit juice for health and hygiene. Add glutinous rice one after another when adding juice. Do not pour it all at once.