by Five meals a day
Ingredients: (8 inch mold)
Chestnut kernel 200g
White granulated sugar 50g
Low-gluten flour 60g
Corn starch 20 grams eggs 5 butter 40 grams
2. Steam the chestnuts on the pot for 15 minutes.
3. Use a knife to remove the shells and skins. Take 200 grams of chestnut kernels and 150 grams of water and beat them into chestnut puree.
4. Chestnut puree can be eaten directly to the baby. Here, if it is 200 grams of chestnut kernels and 200 grams of water, it is just fine, and the pomelo mother adds another 50 grams of water at the back.
5. Melt the butter in insulated water, add a little sugar in the formula after it has melted, and beat until the sugar melts.
Separate the egg white and the yolk, put the egg white in a small bowl without oil and water, and put the egg yolk directly into the butter. After whipping evenly, add chestnut puree and stir well.
Tips: Put each dozen egg whites in a small bowl, and immediately pour the egg whites into a large bowl and separate the next egg. In summer, the eggs are easy to deteriorate and the yolk is easy to break. This can avoid beating several eggs. One of the egg yolks was broken, and the previous egg whites were useless.
7. It was a bit dry after mixing well, because the flour was added next.
8. Add another 50 grams of water and mix well. If you used 200 grams of chestnut kernels and 200 grams of beaten chestnut puree above, there is no need to add additional water.
9. After whipping evenly, sift the flour and add.
10. Stir the egg yolk paste and it's ready.
11. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white, first beat until there are fish-eye bubbles, add the first sugar, then beat until the foam is even and fine, add the second sugar, the last time you see the curved hook on the egg beater, add the third The sugar is finally beaten to a hard foaming state. Every time you beat, make a few rounds in the middle, and make a few rounds on the edge of the egg-beating bowl, repeating this way.
12. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
13. Use a spatula to cut a circle of meringue and egg yolk paste on the edge of the egg bowl and mix evenly.
14. After cutting and mixing, pour all into the meringue.
15. To cut is to cut in at 2 o'clock and lift up at 7 o'clock. Finally, lift the batter and no meringue can be seen. Don't over-stir it.
16. Pour the cake batter into the mold from a height of 15 cm.
17. Pick up the mold and drop it twice and put it into the oven at 150 degrees for 50 minutes. To see if the middle of the cake is cooked, use a toothpick to poke it in. If the cake body is not brought out, it is completely cooked.
18. After taking it out, fall down 2 times from a height of 15cm, and let it cool down.
After cooling thoroughly, gently press around to release the mold.
Tips: There is no full mold here, because I divided it a little out and steamed it in a baking bowl, but it didn't come out on the photo.
20. In addition to roasting, it can also be steamed. Steam on medium heat for 50 minutes.
21. Soft and sweet~~ Thick chestnut fragrance!
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium?
Pay attention to senior nutritionist mothers, don’t worry about anything. WeChat public account "five meals a day"