by lxp happiness
1. Prepare the ingredients used
2. Soak glutinous rice, millet, black rice, rice, red adzuki beans, ginger beans, mung beans, and soak in water overnight
3. The next morning, wash the jujube, longan, peach gum, wolfberry, and lotus seeds
4. Put the soaked rice and beans in a casserole
5. Add enough water and bring to a boil
6. Reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes
7. After adding the chestnuts, continue to stir and boil for another 20 minutes
8. After turning off the heat, add appropriate amount of sugar according to your taste, and a pot of fragrant Laba porridge is ready. In the morning of Laba, the whole family sits together and shares the sweet and soft glutinous Laba porridge. It is really a super happy piece. Thing!
1. Although coarse grains are rich in nutrients, they are not easy to boil, so they must be soaked for more than 4 hours in advance.
2. Use a non-stick pan for cooking Laba porridge so that it is not easy to stick to the pan.
3. You can put more red dates, the sweetness is used to season the porridge, or you can use sugar.