by Lin Ma loves food
1. For fresh chestnuts, make a small cut with a knife.
2. Boil in the pot for 3 minutes, and quickly rinse with cold water after removing.
3. In this way, the chestnut kernels can be peeled easily.
4. Prepare ingredients.
5. Boil the ribs in a pot under cold water, boil for 3 minutes, skim off the foam, rinse, remove and set aside.
6. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot.
7. Add rock sugar, stir-fry on low heat until the sugar turns brown and creates small bubbles.
8. Add the ribs and stir fry quickly.
9. Add scallion ginger, aniseed, bay leaves, cinnamon and other seasonings.
10. Add chestnut kernels.
11. Add the right amount of water to the ribs.
12. Sprinkle some salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes on low heat.
13. After the ribs are soft and rotten, heat up the sauce.