1. Prepare a bowl of chicken soup, mine is left over from chicken thigh stewed mushrooms
2. Fenpi soaked softly
3. Tear the soaked vermicelli into small pieces
4. Cut dried tofu into wide strips
5. Open is so long
6. Tie into a tofu button, I didn’t make it very well, you can also stew
7. Put the tofu button into the chicken broth and simmer for about ten minutes. They are all easily cooked and tasty ingredients, so it doesn’t take too long.
8. Just put the noodles when they are out of the pan, because the noodles are easy to cook and will melt after a long time.
9. Just sprinkle coriander out of the pot