1. Wash the hazel mushrooms, soak in warm water for 30 minutes, drain the water, cut off the roots of the hazel mushrooms, and set aside.
2. Wash the little stupid chicken, chop it into small pieces, put the chicken pieces in boiling water and blanch for 4 minutes (to remove the blood and fishy.), remove and control to dry.
3. Slice the green onion, ginger and garlic, heat the pan, add a small amount of oil, add the chicken nuggets and stir fry after the oil is hot.
4. Stir-fry the chicken until the surface is slightly charred. After the water is dry, add the green onions, ginger, garlic, aniseed, bay leaves, dried red pepper, salt, soy sauce, rock sugar, and cooking wine.
5. Pour the water over the chicken (control the amount of broth according to personal preference) and simmer for ten minutes on medium heat.
6. The soup is thickened, salt is added, and the sauce is taken out of the pot.
1. The amount of soup can be adjusted arbitrarily according to personal preference.
2. After the hazel mushrooms are washed, the water used for soaking the hazel mushrooms can also be used for stewing chicken.
Food lovers, the sweetheart of two cats.
[Sina Weibo] @卫蓝Ken [Public WeChat] wlsg2015
[Video of this issue] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2OTE3NjU3Mg==.html