1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Pour mung bean flour, medium flour and water into the mixing cup
3. Cover the lid and shake well
4. Heat a pan and pour a few drops of cooking oil. Pour in the right amount of batter, turn the pot and spread it out into a cake shape
5. Break in an egg, use a tool to spread the egg liquid and flatten it
6. Sprinkle chopped green onion and sesame seeds
7. Turn over after the egg liquid has solidified, and it will be out of the pan in a few seconds
8. The surface of the pancake is smeared with garlic chili sauce, sweet noodle sauce, fermented bean curd sauce
9. Put in fritters or fruit wall
10. Just roll it up and eat it
Mung bean flour is ground in shell, not peeled mung bean flour like mung bean cake.
Without a mixing cup, you can stir the batter directly in the basin, and the batter is more fluid.