Ingredients: 100 grams of unsalted butter (room temperature), low-gluten flour A: 115 grams, low-gluten flour B: 115 grams, 100 grams of powdered sugar (or 50 grams of white sugar, 50 grams of powdered sugar), 1 egg, cocoa powder Appropriate amount, about 22 pieces can be made;
Baking temperature: 170 degrees, 15 minutes. Decoration: appropriate amount of white chocolate, appropriate amount of dark chocolate, little pink pigment, almonds, dried cranberries;
Prepare all the ingredients, let the butter soften at room temperature, put 100 grams of butter in a large container, gradually add 100 grams of powdered sugar, and beat with a mixer until white
2. After the eggs are evenly beaten, add them to the beaten butter three times. Be sure to add them one by one, that is, one egg must be added and the second one must be added after the egg is completely stirred to prevent oil-water separation
3. Divide the whipped butter cream into two parts, sift one part into 115 grams of low-gluten flour A, and stir gently. Do not use too much force or over-mix, otherwise the final biscuits will become hard and affect the taste.
4. Become the original cookie dough
5. The other half of the butter cream, sift into 115 grams of low-gluten flour B, of which 5 to 8 grams of cocoa powder is added to the flour
6. Become Cocoa Cookie Dough
7. Seal the two batters and put them in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, or half an hour to an hour in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator
8. There is definitely no place to buy the cookie mold, so I have to DIY it myself. Now draw the shape on the paper and make it yourself with a can. In some places, you may not be able to follow the drawings, but it’s okay. Just make a cute little squirrel, a little civet cat , It doesn’t matter if you get fat or lose weight
9. Take out the frozen cocoa dough, roll it into a flat sheet of about 7 mm, and press out the shape with a mold.
10. Same as above for plain dough
11. Cocoa dough takes the upper and lower parts, while the plain dough takes the middle part
12. The tail and hands are molded in the same way and put them in the right place
13. Put it in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes. Please adjust the time and temperature according to your own oven. The principle of modeling biscuits is to bake at low temperature for a long time to ensure that the color does not change too much.
14. Tanuki styling and squirrel styling are the same steps, civet cats are a bit simpler than squirrel
15. Melt a small amount of dark chocolate in water, use toothpicks as a tool to make eyes, nose and mouth
16. As shown
17. The civet cat shape is also made with chocolate as the facial features
18. Melt the white chocolate, draw patterns, eyes and tails for the little squirrel, and white eyes for the civet cat, and let it dry
19. After using the white chocolate, add a little pink pigment to turn into pink chocolate. Tap the squirrel biscuit lightly on the cheek with chopsticks to make a pink face. I think this shape with a pink face is the most adorable
20. Then use chocolate to stick almonds on it
For the civet cat, wait for the white eyeballs to dry, and lightly touch a small spot with dark chocolate. This is a black eyeball.
22. Then paste in half of dried cranberries
23. Put almonds on the squirrel to finish