1. To make the matcha white chocolate filling: cut the white chocolate into small pieces, heat it over water until it melts, pour in the whipped cream, and stir well until it is even. Put the matcha powder in the pot, stir well, pour the matcha chocolate syrup into the bowl, shake to let the air out, then put it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours; then divide it into 15g balls
2. To make egg yolk quicksand filling: preheat the oven at 160-180 degrees for 5 minutes, put the salted egg yolk in the oven and bake for about 7 minutes, then crush the egg yolk. Pour the salted egg yolk, pure milk, sugar, corn starch, condensed milk, and milk powder into the food processor until it is smooth and free of particles. Heat the stuffing until it is smooth over water. Pour the melted butter in 4 times and mix well. Stir until the viscous liquid is turned off, add gelatine flakes, and stir evenly. After cooling, put it in the refrigerator and divide into about 15 grams each.
3. To make the sesame filling: add the cooked black sesame seeds, the lard heated in the microwave, and the fine sugar into the cooking machine at the same time, and mix them evenly. Refrigerate in the refrigerator for half an hour, knead it into a 15g ball, and freeze for one hour.
4. Make purple sweet potato fillings: steam the purple sweet potato in a pot and press it into a puree, add an appropriate amount of condensed milk and stir evenly, and knead it into a 15g ball.
5. Tapioca flour with hot water (100 degrees, boiled boiled water), add a small amount several times, and stir with chopsticks while adding too much water to prevent too much water and sticky hands, knead the dough until it is not sticky, cover it with plastic wrap and wake up for 20 minutes
6. Divide the dough into 20g small balls and wrap them with fillings
7. Cook until it floats