1. After the butter is naturally softened, add 40 grams of powdered sugar and mix well with a spatula.
2. Beat with a whisk
3. Add whipped cream and stir well
4. Sift in low-gluten flour and milk powder, mix well with a rubber spatula
5. Add powdered sugar to the egg whites and beat with a whisk until you can pull out the upright sharp corners (dry foaming)
6. Add one-half of the whipped egg whites to the batter prepared in part 4, stir evenly with a silicone spatula
7. Then add the remaining egg whites and stir evenly with the same method
8. Put the silicone mat in the baking tray, and put the tile pastry mold on the silicone mat (the tile pastry mold will not shake when the bottom silicone pad is operated)
9. Put the batter in a piping bag, cut a small opening in the piping bag, and squeeze a small ball of batter into the small grid of the tile mold
10. Spread the batter with a spatula and spread it from one side of the mold to the other to make the batter in the mold flat
11. Gently remove the mold after wiping
12. Remove the mold square batter and leave it on the silicone pad
13. Put the baking pan in the middle of the oven, heat up to 180 degrees, lower the heat to 160 degrees and bake for 9 minutes, until the four sides of the biscuits are golden brown, they can be out of the oven. After baking, put the silicone pad out of the baking pan and put it on the table. Use the knife to gently remove the biscuits from the silicone mat, then put the shingles on the silicone mat and continue the same method to bake the remaining batter
14. Next make the chocolate filling, chop the chocolate on the chopping board
15. Put the chocolate in a bowl, melt in warm water, add whipped cream and stir evenly
16. Spread plastic wrap on the small plate, pour a small portion of the chocolate filling into the small plate, smooth the surface with a small spatula, do not pour too much, just a thin layer, and put it in the refrigerator for two minutes Just solidify, don’t freeze hard)
17. Take out the small plate from the refrigerator, take out the chocolate and tear off the plastic wrap
18. Take two cooled biscuits and place them on the top and bottom of the chocolate, use a knife to cut out strips according to size
19. Cut out small squares in the same way
20. Cut the two biscuits, put a thin piece of chocolate in the middle, and combine them. Store the combined in a sealed container for 12 hours before eating.
1. When baking cookies, you must be optimistic about the heat, especially in the last one or two minutes, so as not to darken the color
2. Although the amount of ingredients in the formula is not much, because the biscuits are very thin, there are many finished products, so they are baked in multiple times. The amount of the formula can be halved according to your needs to reduce the amount of output.