1. Clean the fish head, put a spoonful of cooking wine in the water on the steamer, and steam for five minutes.
2. Cut the green onion, ginger, and garlic for later use. If the fish head is too large, chop the pepper can increase proportionally. The salmon head I used is relatively small, about 600 grams
3. Lay the green onion and ginger under the plate, set aside a slice of ginger and cut it into a pot for use
4. Spread the steamed fish head on top of the green onion and ginger, drizzle 1 spoon of steamed fish soy sauce and 1 spoon of cooking wine.
5. Put peanut oil in the pot, add ginger and garlic until fragrant
6. Pour in chopped peppers and pickled peppers and stir-fry evenly
7. Add a spoonful of sugar
8. Spread on the fish head and steam for 8 minutes, sprinkle some chopped green onions.
The first step is to steam the fish to remove the fishy head. There is no more salt in the fish, and the saltiness of the chopped pepper is enough.