1. Prepare ingredients: salmon head, garlic, chives, ginger, broth, etc.;
2. Thaw the salmon head, wash and remove the gills, cut into pieces, add salt, oil, cooking wine, chicken powder, light soy sauce, and fish sauce to marinate for ten minutes;
3. Use the marinating time of the fish head, peel the garlic and ginger, wash and slice, and cut the chives for later use;
4. Heat the pan, pour the oil, add the garlic and saute;
5. Put the marinated salmon heads evenly in the pot and put ginger slices;
6. When frying until slightly yellow, add the hot broth, the soup just covers the fish head;
7. Put the lid on, boil on high heat and turn to low heat;
8. When the soup is slightly boiled, add green onions and collect the juice.
1. Most salmon heads are frozen and need to be thawed;
2. It is delicious only if it is marinated;
3. The garlic should be fragrant, so that the fish head in the pot is fragrant.