1. Salmon head, soak in the water with cooking wine for about 20 minutes;
2. Remove the gills, remove the scales, and take half of it.
3. Cut old tofu into cubes;
4. Nao water in salted boiling water.
5. Soak black fungus and dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water.
6. Heat the pan, put the lard, and fry the fish head on both sides under low heat;
7. Put ginger and fry fragrant;
8. Put in enough water;
9. After the fire is boiled, add tofu, fungus and shiitake mushrooms;
10. Beat the froth, add pepper, cover, and simmer over medium heat;
11. Simmer for about half an hour, put the salt out of the pot, and sprinkle with green onions.