1. The clams are soaked in light salt water to spit out the mud and sand, and add tap water filtered through a water filter cup to the pot
2. Cut the chives, put them in the pot with the ginger slices, and bring to a boil
3. Put the clams in the pot, continue to cook on high heat, pick out the clams that have been cooked until they are open for use
4. Remove the ginger slices and chives from the pot. Pour the soup into a large bowl and set aside for clarification.
5. While waiting for the soup to clarify, use a ball digger to scoop the wax gourd
6. Restart the pot and slowly pour the clarified clam soup into the pot. Do not pour the soup with mud and sand at the bottom of the container into the pot.
7. Put the wax gourd balls and add salt, cook on medium heat until the wax gourd balls are translucent
8. Then put the clam meat in the pot, turn off the heat when it is boiled on high heat, put it in a soup bowl, and sprinkle some chopped green onions on it.