1. Prepare ingredients: Open the package of Koshihikari special rice for sushi, the rice is rich and fragrant, take 1 cup of rice.
2. Peel and wash shallots and garlic; peel and wash carrots, and clean the desktop sausage. According to the taste of your own children, you can also match some vegetables that your children love.
3. Wash the rice thoroughly. Wash the rice quickly and gently. Don't scrub with your hands. Just replace the rice water until it is clear. Then prepare a casserole, brush the bottom of the casserole with oil, to avoid the rice mashed bottom. Pour the washed rice and water into a casserole with a ratio of rice to water of 1:1.1, and soak for 15-20 minutes.
4. In the process of soaking rice, you can process a variety of ingredients. Remove the skin of the grilled sausage (you can also not go to Kazakhstan) and slice diagonally, carrots are also diagonally sliced, shallots are chopped, and garlic is chopped.
5. Drizzle a spoonful of olive oil over the rice and stir well. Start simmering rice, put the casserole on the gas stove, bring to a boil, turn to the minimum heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. When there is no rice soup on the surface of the rice, and the water has not dried up at this time, add the grilled sausage and carrot slices.
7. Beat in an egg and drizzle a spoonful of olive oil on the side of the pan to make the rice crispy. Cover the pot and continue to simmer slowly.
8. After the eggs are solidified, put the rapeseed, the rapeseed can also be blanched. Cover the pot and continue to simmer for 2 minutes, then turn off the heat. The casserole will cool down very slowly. After turning off the heat, the casserole will remain at the original temperature for a period of time. Continue to cover the pot and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
9. Then sprinkle some pepper and salt in the chopped green onion and garlic, stir evenly, and evenly sprinkle on the grilled sausage. At this time, you can use oyster sauce, light soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar to make a sauce and pour it on top. I like the light taste Yes, I didn't add a lot of seasonings. I only added 2 tablespoons of June fresh light salt soy sauce. Pour it on top. The taste is very delicious. Just mix it and you can start the meal. The rice cooked with special rice for Koshihikari Sushi is even more delicious!