1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Cut the ingredients into pieces.
3. Mix the seasoning, chopped green onion.
4. All the ingredients are cut and set aside
5. Heat oil in a wok and sauté the chopped green onions.
6. Saute all the ingredients.
7. Wash the rice.
8. Put the fried vegetables in the rice cooker and spread them flat.
9. Sprinkle the mixed seasoning evenly on the ingredients.
10. Pour in the water that is usually used to make rice.
11. Normal steaming rice mode, when the time comes, the fragrant claypot rice will be ready.
Soy sauce is added for coloring, no need to add salt, the saltiness is just right.