1. First liquid, put sugar and salt diagonally, then put flour and yeast powder.
2. Fermented to double size
3. Exhaust by rubbing and waking up for 10 minutes.
4. Divide into 4 equal parts and wake up for another 10 minutes.
5. Coconut and butter mixed with sugar
6. Rub evenly
7. Add the milk and mix well
8. Divide into 4 equal portions and put them in the refrigerator for later use.
9. Roll out the dough and spread the coconut filling.
10. Roll up and flatten, cut from the middle, and divide into 2 portions.
11. Put it in the mold box and place it at will.
12. Put it in the oven and proof it a second time. Put a small basin of boiling water below.
13. Spread the egg liquid
14. Put it in a preheated oven, and bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
It's crispy, sweet and delicious when it's just out of the pan. Let it sit for two days and then slice and bake it. It's more fragrant, crispy and more delicious. Set the temperature and time according to your own oven for reference only.