1. Pour all the ingredients in the dough part except butter and corn kernels into the bucket of the chef's machine, and put the yeast into the bucket of the cook machine, avoiding salt and sugar, otherwise it will affect the fermentation.
2. The dough is kneaded smoothly and looks jagged
3. Add butter and continue to knead the dough until the glove mask is formed
4. Add corn kernels and mix well
5. Knead the surface smoothly, cover with a layer of plastic wrap for fermentation
6. Clap with your hand, make a puff puff sound, poke a small hole, it will be fermented without retracting
7. Transfer the dough out, just tap it gently to exhaust, don’t knead the dough too much
8. Divide into six equal parts
9. Round again, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes
10. Let stand for 15 minutes and then take it out, pat gently
11. Fold the dough first by 1/3, then by 1/3, and finally fold in half with the other 1/3. The dough must be pinched for closing, otherwise it will be deformed
12. Rub it again, and both ends will be pointed.
13. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment to double size
14. Make a deep cut on the surface with a razor blade
15. Sprinkle with corn kernels, then sprinkle with salad dressing, and finally sprinkle with a thick layer of cheese and chopped basil
16. Put it in the preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes