1. Ingredients: instant oatmeal, low-gluten flour, cooked black sesame, coconut
2. Corn oil, milk, condensed milk, brown sugar
3. Pour corn oil, brown sugar, condensed milk, and milk into a large bowl.
4. Stir well.
5. Next, add low-gluten flour and instant oatmeal.
6. Stir well again.
7. Then, combine the coconut and cooked black sesame seeds.
9. Take about 30 grams of coconut oatmeal balls, flatten them into small round cakes with your hands, and place them in a baking dish lined with greased paper.
10. Finally, preheat the oven at 175 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.