1. Small corn
2. A little bit more
3. Cut into small pellets for later use
4. Stir the eggs and coconut milk evenly and put three teaspoons of sugar
5. Put everything into the egg and stir well, ready to put into the pot
6. Add cooking oil appropriately
7. Spread the seasoned ingredients flat, and seal the sides of the final egg liquid
8. When frying, be careful not to have too much firepower. You can turn it on for a while and stop for two minutes. When it's golden, let it cool and sprinkle with some sugar to get out of the pan.
The baby corn must be fresh and tender, and sprinkle a little sugar on it when it is cool.