1. Prepare the ingredients. Brazilian barbecue beef from COFCO Womai.com.
2. Thaw beef at room temperature. Eat the thawed beef within 1 day. Do not freeze it again, as it will lose nutrients. In addition to roasting this beef, it can also be cut into strips and fried with celery, which is also very good.
3. Marinate the thawed beef with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper for 10 minutes.
4. Vegetables are prepared when marinating beef. There are corn squash and finger carrots at home.
5. Cut the pumpkin into crescent-shaped pieces. Cut corn into sections.
6. Sprinkle the prepared vegetables with salad oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper, and stir well.
7. The vegetables are on the grill pan.
8. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes or so, until the surface becomes soft and browned.
9. Prepare some refreshing vegetables that can be eaten directly with them.
10. Add oil to the pan, add the marinated beef and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
11. Fry it until both sides are browned.
12. Cut the beef into strips and eat it with vegetables.