1. Kneading the noodles: first take the red amaranth, wash and blanch it, remove it and chop it (there is a cooking machine to squeeze the juice directly, I am out of town, and there is no equipment, this process is saved), and the glutinous rice flour is divided into four. One part is made into dough with red amaranth soup, and the other three parts are made into white dough after blanching the noodles with boiling water.
2. Divide the white dough into three, knead one part into pumpkin powder and one part into green juice powder. The dough of 4 colors is ready, it's very simple.
3. You can see that it’s so simple that you don’t need a cutting board, you can operate it directly on the plate, and each dough is pulled into a small dough.
4. Press the linguine with your hand, wrap it with mung bean paste, and reunion is OK
5. The glutinous rice balls of 4 colors are wrapped. I wrapped these noodles with such a big two curtains. A family of three can't finish it! There are still remaining fillings. You can also mix 4 colors into the fifth color and pack a few. Anyway, you can match it as you like. Remember to be in a good mood. Your glutinous rice balls must be sweet.
6. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, boil the water and add the dumplings, pay attention to stirring, don’t stick to the pot, just like boiling dumplings, boil some cold water
7. After boiling the glutinous rice balls, they will float up and it will be OK
8. Is it easy to get out of the pot?
9. It's soft and sweet, really great!