1. Weigh the oatmeal, oatmeal, and dried nuts first
2. Add the raw almonds and mix the ingredients evenly
3. Put the maple syrup, butter, and mustard olive oil into the pot together
4. Heat it over a low heat to melt it, then remove it from the heat and stir well until it's fully integrated
5. Pour the prepared ingredients and stir evenly, so that the ingredients are evenly coated with oil and sugar liquid
6. Spread evenly in the baking tray
7. After the oven has been preheated up and down at 160 degrees, put it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, then take it out and stir to make it more evenly heated, and then bake at 150 degrees for 9 minutes
8. Stir the baked ingredients while they are hot, let cool, and turn them in a cool pot to prevent clumping
9. Prepare three kinds of freeze-dried dried fruits: corn kernels, blueberries and pumpkin slices.
10. Pour into the cold cereal and stir evenly
11. There is syrup on the surface of this oatmeal, and it should be sealed and stored immediately after cooling to prevent moisture. It won’t be broken for a month if it is sealed and stored.
1. For this amount, you need to bake two baking pans. I used a three-energy square pan and a 45-liter oven. You can make it according to your oven capacity and the size of the baking pan. In short, don't spread it too thick.
2. Because there is syrup, it must be sealed and stored after preparation, otherwise it is easy to be damp.