1. Boil in a pot under cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Remove, wash and cut into large pieces for later use.
3. Peel the radishes, wash and cut into pieces for later use.
4. Put the cured duck legs in the casserole, add 8 minutes of water, add ginger and green onions.
5. Add an appropriate amount of cooking wine and bring to a boil over medium heat, skim off the foam, and simmer for 50 minutes on low heat.
6. Add the radish and simmer until cooked.
7. Season with some pepper and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
If the cured duck legs are too salty, soak them in advance, otherwise the soup will be too salty to drink.