1. Wash the cured duck legs first, and then soak them in hot water for half an hour. A spoonful of salt can dilute the salty taste of the duck legs. Next prepare
2. Cut the green onion, ginger, garlic, and shiitake mushrooms for later use. I use raw shiitake mushrooms, so I fry them in a wok and put a little salt in it for fear of unpleasant taste.
3. Wash the soaked duck legs again, and then chop them into small pieces. My home appliance rice cooker doesn’t work well, so I chop smaller pieces
4. Put the green onion, ginger, garlic, light soy sauce, oil consumption, green red pepper, and sugar (for flavor) into the cured duck leg and mix well, then add the fried shiitake mushrooms and mix well.
5. Then, after washing the rice, put it in the rice cooker, and put the mixed cured duck legs on top of you. Don't put too much water, the better the rice, the more delicious it is, and the sweet and sweet. This shot is not clear, wait quietly for the rice in the pot to be ready, then mix well and you can eat.
My pot is not the kind of rice cooker, so I use boiling water to cook rice. Green and red peppers are just to look good. If you are a spicy friend, you can add some red oil, and you don't need to put green and red peppers. I'm afraid that the chili oil will taste, so when I fry the mushrooms, I put the seasoned cured duck legs into the pot and fry it. It's more fragrant, but it's okay if it's not noisy. It's also delicious. I forgot to take photos during the meal, so I won't upload the photos of the meal, but it was delicious. Hahaha