1. Ingredients: rice (washed), cured duck legs (washed), chives.
2. Place the cured duck legs on the chopping board and chop them into pieces.
3. Add hot water to the rice cooker, add the washed rice and chopped cured duck legs.
4. Then, close the lid, plug in the power source and press the porridge cooking function for 1 hour to work.
5. Then, when the work is finished, the heat preservation is skipped.
6. Open the lid and add an appropriate amount of salt.
7. Add the right amount of MSG.
8. Season to mix well, set aside the chives and serve.
No need to refuel.