1. Add cornstarch to the chicken and marinate for a while. Such chicken will be very tender when cooked.
2. Dice carrots, potatoes, and green peppers. It would be better to add purple onions!
3. Add a small amount of oil to the pot, and stir-fry the carrots, potatoes, and diced green peppers for a while. Sheng Qi spare.
4. Add a small amount of oil to stir fry the chicken until its color changes, pour in the diced vegetables and stir fry again.
5. Add the right amount of water to the ingredients, add the curry cubes, and add the milk. Simmer on low heat. Wait until the soup is thickened.
6. Put a bowl of rice on an upside-down plate, sprinkle a few black sesame seeds for decoration, drizzle with delicious curry sauce, and you're done!
Add onion to taste better. You can choose the vegetables you like, and the chicken can also be replaced with beef. Don’t miss it.