1. Prepare the ingredients: wormwood stalks, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, onions, carrots, northern tofu, konjac shreds. Put the original chicken broth in the soup in the pot, add 250ml of mineral water, and boil
2. Remove the root of shiitake mushrooms, shred the green onion, and shred the onion
3. Diced carrots
4. Add butter to the pan, add tofu, fry slowly, add the chopped onions, and sauté
5. Then add butter, add beef rolls and diced carrots, and stir-fry evenly
6. Add 3 tablespoons of the original chicken broth in the soup and pour in the sukiyaki sauce
7. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
8. After opening the lid, add an appropriate amount of sukiyaki sauce, add the remaining vegetables and konjac shreds, and continue to cook for 15 minutes.