1. Blanch the broccoli and carrots first. If you don’t like broccoli and carrots, you can put them as you like.
2. Don’t pour out the water for blanching vegetables, blanch the fat beef, and blanch it for about a minute to remove it.
3. Pour cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, black pepper sauce into the bowl, add a little water, add a little dry starch, and stir well for later use
4. Fry a poached egg, fry it and serve it for later use
5. Pour the onion into the pot, stir fry to get the fragrance, then pour into the blanched fat beef, stir fry evenly, and then add the adjusted sauce. The time for frying the fat beef should not be too long. It can be turned off in about a minute. Fire
6. Put poached eggs and blanched vegetables on top of the hot rice, and then put the fried fat beef into it. It is best to pour the sauce of the fried beef. It is recommended to put in a beautiful shape when putting in the ingredients, so that it will look good.
The fat beef is blanched, so it should be faster when frying, so as not to affect the fresh and tender taste of the fat beef