1. The beef rolls don’t need to be thawed, just pour it into boiling water, add a little cooking wine, soak for five minutes, and then take them out for use.
2. Put a cross knife on the top of the tomato, put it in a pot of boiling water and cook for about a minute, then take it out and peel off the skin of the tomato and cut into small cubes for later use.
3. From the pot, fry the chopped shallots and ginger first, then pour the diced tomatoes, and fry for a while, then fry the tomato juice out, so it tastes more delicious
4. Then pour in boiling water, add light soy sauce and oyster sauce to adjust the flavor
5. Put the noodles in the pot, add the beef that has been processed just now, then some salt and chicken essence, and then grind a little black pepper, and some green onion, you can start eating