1. Prepare all the ingredients first. The enoki mushrooms and mung bean sprouts I use for the side dishes are better.
2. Clean the mung bean sprouts and blanch them in water to remove the beany smell
3. Wash the enoki mushrooms in the same way, cut off the roots, break them into small pieces, and blanch them in water
4. Put oil in the pot, put the chopped green onion and garlic slices in the pot, just put a little oil, don't pour too much, I put a little too much.
5. Put mung bean sprouts and enoki mushrooms in, stir fry, add a little salt to taste
6. Add 3 bowls of water to boil. In fact, this step can be omitted. Put the mung bean sprouts and enoki mushrooms in a large bowl, and finally top with beef soup. I think adding a little salt and sautéing it will taste more delicious.
7. After the water is boiled, pour a pack of golden soup beef sauce. With this sauce, it saves a lot of trouble. It takes only 10 minutes to make a pot.
8. Bring to a boil again, put the beef rolls in, and cook.
9. When the beef rolls are cooked, turn off the heat, and the beef with golden soup is ready