by Tim Hi lucklily
Ingredients preparation: 300g a box of fat beef, a handful of enoki mushroom, white jade mushroom, appropriate amount of vermicelli (or vermicelli), 2-3 millet peppers;
Ingredients preparation: peanut oil, green onion ginger garlic, cooking wine, Hainan yellow lantern pepper, chicken powder, sugar, Hengshun white vinegar;
2. The vermicelli is soaked in hot water and softened, then put in a pot and cooked;
3. Boil water in the pot first, add appropriate amount of cooking wine, put the beef rolls in the pot, blanch the blood water, and cook until all the beef fat changes color;
4. From the frying pan, sprinkle in chopped green onion, ginger, and minced garlic, and sauté; then add a tablespoon of yellow lantern pepper and stir well;
5. Add an appropriate amount of water, make a base soup, and basically boil it;
6. After boiling, add enoki mushrooms, white jade mushrooms and vermicelli together to cook for a good taste;
7. Put enoki mushrooms, white jade mushrooms, and vermicelli into a bowl first;
8. At this time, you can spread the previously cooked beef rolls on the noodles and mushrooms, add two tablespoons of white vinegar to the bottom soup in the pot, and pour it directly on the beef, then set up a small oil pan to pop the green and red peppers Put it on top of the fat cow and it's ready!
Rich in ingredients, it is a hot and sour appetizing delicacy.
A little sharing of Tim Hi’s kitchen this time
White vinegar should be added last, because acetic acid will decompose when heated.
Mushrooms, noodles, wide noodles, and fans can be selected according to your own preferences.