1. Wash the pineapple. Soak the black fungus in advance. Wash carrots, yams, eryngii mushrooms, cucumbers
2. Tear black fungus into small flowers, cut carrots, yam, pleurotus eryngii and cucumber into cubes for later use
3. Divide the pineapple in two
4. Take out the pineapple meat and cut into cubes for later use
5. From the frying pan, put the green onion and ginger into the pot and stir fragrantly, then fry the black fungus, carrots and eryngii mushrooms in the pot
Add soy sauce and stir-fry evenly, then add a little water and stir-fry evenly, cover the pot and cook for a few minutes
7. Fry the yam in the pot
8. Stir-fry with salt and sugar
9. Stir-fry evenly, turn off the heat, add cucumber and pineapple, stir-fry evenly and serve
Seasonal vegetable collocation is based on personal preference.
This dish is light and refreshing, and it is not advisable to add a variety of seasonings, nor to add seasonings with heavy colors and flavors. June fresh special grade soy sauce has good taste and light color, which is very suitable for this kind of dish.